Business Development Executive
Sounds like you?
Botanic Lab are here to invent the progressive drinks of the future with ingredients, functions and formats never seen before. We make health drinks free from rules, expectations and compromise. Where interesting is essential, and good-for-you, well, that's a given.
We’re looking for an outgoing, entrepreneurial, super smart entry level salesperson that wants to be part of growing our brand. You’ll be joining our small hands-on team and helping us to deliver our ambitious plans. You'll get the chance to make the role your own, have a real impact on the growth of the business and learn something new every day.
Can you handle…
- Getting out and about and selling our products to loads of different customers such as bars, universities, gyms and hotels
- Establishing great relationships with all your customers and checking in with them regularly
- Being a key driver in getting the brand known all over the UK
- Shouting about all your wins and working with the marketing team to spread the word on social media
- Making yourself an influencer in store with our key customers such as Holland & Barrett and Waitrose
- Ensuring the brand always looks on point and has amazing visibility
- Organising unforgettable launch activation days with the marketing team
Swipe right if you’re…
- Obsessed with food and drink and passionate about start-ups
- Outgoing, love meeting new people and can make friends with anyone
- Not afraid to break the rules and do things differently
- Always up for a challenge, resilient and positive
- Confident at presenting and have great communication skills
- A time management master and confident prioritising your workload
- Flexible, adaptable and can solve a problem when things don’t go to plan
- Love working as part of a team and always ready to help out
- Able to drive a car, legally
- Bonus… you already know one or two things about FMCG
Are we perfect for you?! You’ll get…
- A dynamic, young office based in Shoreditch
- To travel loads and not be bound to your desk
- To work closely with the inspiring founder
We’d love to hear from you
- If you’ve got this far, this could be the role for you!
- This is a full time role - salary info on application
- Send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible