Events and Marketing Executive
Sounds like you?
We like to do things others can't do, won't do or are too afraid to do. Our mission? To create Drinks That Do Something and to do that with style flair and a little bit of tongue in cheek magic. We’re the people who brought the first cannabis drink to the UK market and we’re not stopping there.
We are looking for a quick-thinking, super smart, hands-on Events and Marketing Executive that wants to be part of our growing premium lifestyle brand. The ideal candidate should have proven experience in marketing, event and campaign management, experience in working with external agencies, partners and ultimately be the face of our brand! You'll get the chance to work on the full marketing mix and learn something new every day. We like our people to mirror our drinks philosophy - we celebrate people that get up, take action and Do Something!
Join our small team of do-ers; working with the inspiring founder to help grow this innovative drinks business. A creative agency meets in-house team vibe. We need someone creative, flexible, smart, focused and fast to help us deliver our ambitious plans. It's exciting times and you'll work hard but have fun. Where else would you get the chance to work with cool people across Digital, PR, Advertising, Promotions, Branding, Packaging, Sales and Events?
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to implement the multi-channel marketingstrategy and offline plan. Leveraging events, partnerships, samplings and activationsto deliver brand awareness, engagement and revenue with measurable ROI.
- Lead the creation, planning, and delivery of all internal and external B2B/B2C events through project management, working closely with the Botanic Lab team, agencies and relevant partners to implement all aspects of planning, logistics and measurable reporting.
- Work closely with the National Account Manager to implement and report on all instore sampling activities including hiring and training of sampling staff, managing all sampling stock, POS and merchandise materials.
- Work closely with the Digital and Content Executive and Marketing Manager to holistically integrate all offline and online communications and campaigns.
- Maintain an up-to-date calendar of all events, stock management, deliveries and assist the marketing and sales team where need be.
Swipe right if you have
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Well-developed planning, risk and issue management and delivery skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, and ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Experience in Events, FMCG, Hospitality or other fast pace environment is a bonus!
- You obsess about food and drink and know the London hospitality and lifestyle scene
- You are bold and brave and not afraid to build new relationships with partners that will benefit the brand
- Super organised and incredible attention to detail
- Time management master
- Hands-on, flexible, adaptable
- Loves working as part of a team and always ready to help out when needed.
We're a small and nimble team so you will have direct contact with all aspects of the business as well as a team of marketing experts and agencies at your fingertips.
If this sounds like a role for you, please send your CV together with a cover letter to Sonia via email to firstname.lastname@example.org