Digital and Content Executive
Sounds like you?
We like to do things others can't do, won't do or are too afraid to do. Our mission? To create Drinks That Do Something and to do that with style flair and a little bit of tongue in cheek magic. We’re the people who brought the first cannabis drink to the UK market and we’re not stopping there.
We are looking for a quick-thinking, super smart, hands-on Events and Marketing Executive that wants to be part of our growing premium lifestyle brand. The ideal candidate should have proven experience in marketing, event and campaign management, experience in working with external agencies, partners and ultimately be the face of our brand! You'll get the chance to work on the full marketing mix and learn something new every day. We like our people to mirror our drinks philosophy - we celebrate people that get up, take action and Do Something!
Join our small team of do-ers; working with the inspiring founder to help grow this innovative drinks business. A creative agency meets in-house team vibe. We need someone creative, flexible, smart, focused and fast to help us deliver our ambitious plans. It's exciting times and you'll work hard but have fun. Where else would you get the chance to work with cool people across Digital, PR, Advertising, Promotions, Branding, Packaging, Sales and Events?
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to implement the multi-channel marketingstrategy and offline plan. Leveraging events, partnerships, samplings and activationsto deliver brand awareness, engagement and revenue with measurable ROI.
- Design, build and manage all social channels, whilst continuously producing new content and copy for all digital platforms across social, blog, website, email and SEO.
- Writing and managing copy and content for all digital marketing collateral, social and paid social media, online advertising, digital mailers, and managing Botanic Lab’s CMS.
- Creating artwork using Photoshop, Indesign and illustrator for a variety of communication materials to include: Advertising, POS, Branding and Marketing projects/campaigns.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to lead, plan and execute all brand, product and lifestyle photoshoots.
- Work closely with the Events Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager to holistically integrate all offline and online communications.
Swipe right if you have
- Have a creative mind with excellent writing skills
- Are familiar with digital platforms and such as Shopify, Mailchimp, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics.
- Have experience in social media management and paid social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin)
- Have strong knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop and Lightroom
- Have experience in SEO
- Aspire to be part of a team building a 21st century lifestyle brand with an edge
- Are super organised and incredible attention to detail
- Are a time management master
- Hands-on, flexible, adaptable
- Loves working as part of a team and always ready to help out when needed.
We're a small and nimble team so you will have direct contact with all aspects of the business as well as a team of marketing experts and agencies at your fingertips.
If this sounds like a role for you, please send your CV together with a cover letter to Sonia via email to firstname.lastname@example.org